Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#24: The necklace and Revenge

 Before i get to the reason its here and thought process on making it here's the info from the original post just a few days ago:  I did this for Sammie over at the haven. Note: this is not like my other caps as I did her preferences and they are not like mine, soooo it is very different!

 So if its not my type of caption why add it to the list? Truthfully it'd be #25 if i hadn't got busy today and didn't have to throw 25 out fast. This is here due to the fact that it WAS so different and i still pulled it off :D Due to this reason alone its one of my favorites now. i love having a challenge and pulling it off as Sammie liked it. The cap itself? It just came to me and like some caps do, it wrote itself as i typed. I mean she looks like she just woke up and is groggy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment