Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#22: Prom Change

 This one is so low on the list due to the typos and how the words accidentally went on the model. i love it though, it is a favorite of mine as it was my first caption for anyone at the haven! Also, i loved how it is a revenge cap and it had me as the "baddie". Before this i believe the closest i got to being in my caps as the "baddie" was the lexie saga and her name's Lexie. It was something i did a lot in my stories back when i wrote them (i wrote sru stories like SRU:Joseph) and co-wrote Love hurts and Love Still hurts with Eddie Glover. and in many of my stories, Alexis was the person to transform people. it wasn't til recently that i truly used my story version of me in caps.
 This cap was for Bren.

No comments:

Post a Comment