Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#23

I chose this one because I wanted a recapped cover here and though I love my covers, I do like the model caps more, At least when considering the ones I post here, the exclusies to TGcaps.com I put more effort in, that's why I am behind on updates there. In case you do not know, Tg caps has been around for awhile and recently I was invited to contribute there, I post some work from here (only the art as they do not allow models) but for the most part, I post original work there. Also there are great caps from really awesome captioners there as well! 
This particular one was chosen because I still find it funny that I had previously capped it before and never realized it.

  Only one other time did I reuse a picture for a cap and that was on purpose and the second cap was posted the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment